Giving Your Company the Tools for Success
PSPConsulting has decades of experience working with professional photographers, photography companies and suppliers in the school, sport and special event markets. We leverage our network of seasoned innovative experts from the volume photography marketplace, each with a unique set of skills and knowledge representing the different photographic segments in the industry.
Our goal is to drive your company’s performance by providing education, training and coaching on leadership, strategic thinking, performance management, change management, sales and photography program development.
Mark Presents “KABOOM” at Candid Color Systems Summer Conference
The incredible folks at Candid Color Systems are once again sponsoring their annual educational Summer Conference for customers. I’m pleased to share that PSPConsulting will be there to help out. Mark will be presenting his message “Kaboom” on Tuesday, July 24 and Wednesday, July 25. The competitive landscape in volume photography is changing.
- First, we’ll look at Shutterfly’s acquisition of Lifetouch. Is this acquisition transformational? Shutterfly has mapped out a go-to-market strategy and expects to extend and monetize their reach to a new low-cost channel of millions of customers provided by Lifetouch.
- Second, a short history lesson. We’ll take a quick look at the evaporation of some of volume photography’s biggest brands and what we can learn from their experience.
- Third, what about the consumer and school pictures? What has mom been telling us about our product and is there more that we can do to stay relevant?
- Fourth, just who is the competition anyway and how does tradition fit in.
- Finally, we’ll take a look at the Power of New and determine if it has a role in school photography.
Knowing The Long-Term Goal Of Your Business All of us are interested in growing our businesses. There are a variety of reasons for wanting to do so. It can be as simple as wanting to make more money or a motivating passion for what you do, or a desire to prove to dad you can […]
Photolynx MVP: The times They are a Changin’ Our CaptureLife team is back from PhotoLynx MVP 2018 in San Diego. We were thrilled to meet with old friends and new in the school photography industry and share the latest developments to our CaptureLife platform. A few things made this event special for us, and we thought we’d share […]