A PATH TO SUCCESS IN SCHOOL PICTURES
Giving Your Company the Tools for SuccessPSPConsulting has decades of experience working with professional photographers, photography companies and suppliers in the school, sport and special event markets. We leverage our network of seasoned innovative experts from the volume photography marketplace, each with a unique set of skills and knowledge representing the different photographic segments in the industry. Our goal is to drive your company’s performance by providing education, training and coaching on leadership, strategic thinking, performance management, change management, sales and photography program development.
Are you a photographer looking to expand your presence in schools?Where do you start? Who makes the decision on which vendor to use? How can you get noticed by the school and the decision maker? PSPC has just published an easy to read and simple to use full-color guide that addresses the sales aspects associated with calling on schools. Click below now to get started!
It is the people we choose to lead, sell, photograph & serve in the midst of sameness that makes the difference. The difference is people.
Mark to Present “KABOOM” at PRO IMAGING CONNECT 2019!A new educational event bringing together portrait labs, volume photographers, photo retailers, online retailers and more is scheduled this April 13-17 at the Mission Inn Resort & Club. I’m pleased to share that PSPConsulting will be there to help out. Mark will be presenting his message “Kaboom” on Friday, April 12. Join us as we discuss the changing competitive landscape, the impact of the Millennials and the emerging role of mobile technology in volume photography.
* First, we’ll look at Shutterfly’s acquisition of Lifetouch. Is this acquisition transformational? What about the latest news that Shutterfly may be up for sale?
* Second, a short history lesson. We’ll take a quick look at the evaporation of some of volume photography’s biggest brands and what we can learn from their experience.
* Third, what about the consumer and school pictures? What has mom been telling us about our product and is there more that we can do to stay relevant?
* Fourth, just who is the competition anyway and how does tradition fit in.
* Finally, we’ll take a look at the Power of New and determine if it has a role in school photography.
Hope to see you there! Click the button below for more information.