Giving Your Company the Tools for Success
PSPConsulting has decades of experience working with professional photographers, photography companies and suppliers in the school, sport and special event markets. We leverage our network of seasoned innovative experts from the volume photography marketplace, each with a unique set of skills and knowledge representing the different photographic segments in the industry.
Our goal is to drive your company’s performance by providing education, training and coaching on leadership, strategic thinking, performance management, change management, sales and photography program development.
Come join PSPConsulting at Photolynx’s MVP 2018 in beautiful San Diego!
The team at Photolynx has many great things planned for this year’s event. Not only will they be focusing on your education and helping you to master being a volume photographer, they’ll also be discussing where the industry is headed and how it will affect you.
PSPConsulting will be there to help out. Mark will be presenting his message “Kaboom” on Tuesday, June 19.
So what’s on the agenda?
- First we’ll look at Shutterfly’s acquisition of Lifetouch. Is this acquisition transformational? Shutterfly has mapped out a go-to-market strategy and expects to extend and monetize their reach to a new low cost channel of millions of customers provided by Lifetouch.
- Second, a short history lesson. We’ll take a quick look at the evaporation of some of volume photography’s biggest brands and what we can learn from their experience.
- Third, what about the consumer and school pictures? What has mom been telling us about our product and is there more that we can do to stay relevant.
- Fourth, just who is the competition anyway and how does tradition fit in.
- Finally, we’ll take a look at the Power of New and determine if it has a role in school photography.
Hope to see you there!
The recent snowstorm outside my window reminded me of a lesson or two I learned when I was young. It’s funny that it stirred a memory of an exchange I had with my dad. That exchange forever shaped some of my thinking about parenting, but also, about managing people. It’s more the managing people […]
Deal Closes Silicon Valley Daily reported on April 2 that Shutterfly closed the $825.0 million acquisition of school photography company Lifetouch. The acquisition was announced on January 30, 2018, after having been approved by the Shutterfly Board of Directors and the trustee of Lifetouch’s Employee Stock Ownership Plan. Why the Rush? Both companies were anxious […]