Giving Your Company the Tools for Success
PSPConsulting has decades of experience working with professional photographers, photography companies and suppliers in the school, sport and special event markets. We leverage our network of seasoned innovative experts from the volume photography marketplace, each with a unique set of skills and knowledge representing the different photographic segments in the industry.
Our goal is to drive your company’s performance by providing education, training and coaching on leadership, strategic thinking, performance management, change management, sales and photography program development.
Are you a photographer looking to expand your presence in schools?
Where do you start? Who makes the decision on which vendor to use? How can you get noticed by the school and the decision maker? PSPC has just published an easy to read and simple to use full-color guide that addresses the sales aspects associated with calling on schools. Click below now to get started!
Mark Presents “KABOOM” at SPAC Conference and Trade Show
SPAC’s Annual Conference and Trade Show is coming! This January 23 -26 attend the largest school and sports photography event of the year at the South Point Hotel and Conference Center. I’m pleased to share that PSPConsulting will be there to help out. Mark will be presenting his message “Kaboom” on Friday, January 25. Join us as we discuss the changing competitive landscape, the impact of the Millenials and the emerging role of mobile technology in volume photography.
- First, we’ll look at Shutterfly’s acquisition of Lifetouch. Is this acquisition transformational? Shutterfly has mapped out a go-to-market strategy and expects to extend and monetize their reach to a new low-cost channel of millions of customers provided by Lifetouch.
- Second, a short history lesson. We’ll take a quick look at the evaporation of some of volume photography’s biggest brands and what we can learn from their experience.
- Third, what about the consumer and school pictures? What has mom been telling us about our product and is there more that we can do to stay relevant?
- Fourth, just who is the competition anyway and how does tradition fit in.
- Finally, we’ll take a look at the Power of New and determine if it has a role in school photography.
It’s down, it’s up, it’s down again, it’s up again, it’s down again, and it’s going to go up again. Who brought the roller coaster to the Shutterfly stock price party? Let’s take a quick look at Shutterfly’s stock performance since the announcement of its acquisition of volume photography company Lifetouch. On January 30, 2018, just […]
QUANT MEDIA US:SFLY Oct 4, 2018 11:45 EDT Mature-market dynamics and the emergence of e-commerce services for small photo studios represent headwinds for the Shutterfly unit Date of Scores: 9/27/18 Acct 1: 83% Acct 2: 33% Acct 3: 76% Risk 1: High Risk Risk 2: 62% Rank Average: 95% Lifetouch faces a shift to mobile […]
A New Stage Of Shutterfly’s Growth Shutterfly CEO Chris North opened the second quarter investor call by saying that Q2 2018 marks the beginning of a new stage of Shutterfly’s growth. North reported that Shutterfly’s adjusted EBITDA for the second quarter was $84 million driven by Lifetouch over performance. Lifetouch revenue was $262 million, gross […]